Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Will You Roll Up Your Sleeves or Your Dreams?

Will You Roll Up Your Sleeves or Your Dreams?

This is the question I am answering every day since I resigned from my hospice social work position November 24, 2017.  And it all relates to what happened way back in 2005 when I got the message...create a healing practice for women.  This message was so strong that my husband, Bob, and I sold our home and moved to Escondido, in San Diego County.  Back then I was still in the "who me???" phase and I really didn't have a clear picture of how to go about creating a viable business.  So, instead I ended up taking a Decades Long Detour into hospice care.

I have to say that this hospice detour has been amazing.  And I have learned so much about "what's important" from listening to my patients who were facing their last months, weeks, days on earth.  I am not sorry I took the detour.  However, the shift has hit the fan and it appears it's time.  Time to roll up my sleeves. Time to believe in the beauty of this Universe's Plan for Me.  Trust the force.  Believe.

So, here I am.  Back to business.  The business of Integrative Wisdom. Creating Healing Practices.  More about that in another post.  For now, let me ask you, Are you ready to roll up your sleeves or your dreams?  If you are ready to get to work, you may want to start with a New Year's Personal Retreat. 

Forget New Year’s Resolutions…go deeper this time. 
Listen to your soul and follow your heart.
Remove barriers and identify your strengths.
Tap into that which motivates you to act.
This is YOUR year to succeed.

May I suggest you go to my FB page VernaFisherIntegrativeWisdom and get the details there.  There is a day in January with your name on it.  Will you claim it?  What are you waiting for???



No comments:

Post a Comment