Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Oh Holy Night

 The Stars Are Brightly Shining.  Thank goodness something is!  What a crazy year 2020 turned out to be.  As some wise person said early on, "It's not the year I asked for, but it was the year I got."  On that note, My hope is that you have not been hit too hard personally by the 2020 tsunami of difficult things.  I do however know of several who have been hit hard.  And my heart has been doing overtime in sending love and compassion out on the wind.

I took some time yesterday to review my personal 2020 year.  January seems like another lifetime ago.  And yet January had it own set of stuff to deal with.  Some day a book will be written about those events and I can say, I was there.  But then the rest of the year happened.

And I can only imagine the slew of books that will come out of this year.  Speaking of books, I want to recommend one:  There's No Such Place As Far Away by Richard Bach.  I have had it for a while but when my granddaughter and family moved out of state to Utah, I really needed the message in that book.  And given this is the year of distancing, I imagined many of you could use it too.

So, check it out!

I'm not sure if you are tuned in to any of the many places where I let loose with my videos, but I am especially proud of my Christmas Cheer 2020 series.  I share it on FB and on my YouTube channel, on Instagram and Linked In.  I figure that if even one person gets a bit of cheer, then I have done my job.  

One bit of information about The Soul Catalyst Cards.  I am not offering a special price for the sets.  There's a reason for this.  My loyal friends and family who purchased the card set at full price deserve my loyalty.  I just can't in good faith, reduce the price to try and seduce someone to purchase.  I hope that makes sense to you.  I just have too much respect for them.

That being said, if you haven't purchased a set yet, maybe you will want to take some time to check out the website:  www.thesoulcatalyst.com   I am so happy with it.  Shaunna Heth did an amazing job and got it up in time for the Beautiful Dying Expo that I was a speaker at.  That too, went very well and I'm really happy that I was able to share a bit of my experience working in hospice care as a social worker.


Were you able to check out the Great Conjunction?  Two planets so close together they might be seen as one?  The event was dubbed "The Christmas Star" and it was considered the light that led the Wise Men to the Christ Child in the manger.  We went up the hill from our house to see it.  Of course to the naked eye, it wasn't much.  But the imagination could enhance the scene.  



As we enter into this Holy Night, my wish is that you and yours find joy and peace within.  My wish is that you may be as healthy as possible-body, mind, spirit and soul.  What is your wish?


Here's to you and to your wish.  Blessings and Peace,

Your Soul Catalyst,
Verna


No comments:

Post a Comment