Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Posts Are Always the Hardest

First posts are always the hardest.  I don't really know much about blogging and I certainly don't have anyone following this blog since it's brand new.  So who exactly am I writing for?  I guess I am writing for the future vision...for those women who will be guided to this space and who will be glad to have the information and wisdom shared here.

Integrative Wisdom is about blending the best of Western medicine with the best of alternative healing practices and about recognizing that we must pay attention to not only the physical body, but the emotions, our spiritual callings, and even more importantly, to the call of the soul. 

This blog will be a place for me to share not only what I know and the work that I do, but also to introduce various practices and modalities that can enhance one's daily life.  I hope that one day many voices will come together and share with one another what we know.  I hope that the women who find their way here will never again feel as if they are alone in their life's journey.  I hope we will become a Community of Care.

So that's just a bit about Integrative Wisdom.  I am Verna Fisher, the heart and imagination behind this vision.  I'll share bits about my personal journey here as it's always the personal that really gets to us.  It's what creates the ties that bind us, one to another.  For now, I'll just say that I am excited.  This is a dream coming true.  A vision of the soul that has been very patient with my timing.  I give thanks for being a part of this process that is unfolding before my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment