Monday, April 27, 2020

With Adversity Comes Fortitude and Support

Remember that old Chinese saying, "May you live in interesting times"?  Well, dang if we don't!  Just about every aspect of our lives has taken a beating.  We have been faced with challenges from every angle.  And we are faced with the dilemma of determining how we will move forward, not only in the short term, but in the long run as well.

Our very humanity is being called into question.  There are those, who pushed to the end of their ropes are advocating violence.  There are those, who faced with such tremendous struggles are facing deep depression and anxiety.  Each of us is being asked how we want to respond.  And, each of us may or may not have the tools it will take to be that best version of ourselves.

Integrative Wisdom has advocated since the beginning for personal wellness practices to help us navigate times such as these, although I never imagined this particular scenario.  And yet, I am happy to say that our tools are indeed made for times like these.

I am grateful to say that there are several ways we are here for you.  I hope you will consider the ways you might find solace, support and encouragement by joining in one or more of the offerings.

In the last post, I shared the latest meditation on Insight Timer called Beacon of Light.  I am waiting for notification that my submission, A Litany of Loss, has also been approved.  I will let you know in the next post.  There are over a dozen Integrative Wisdom meditations now.  Please use them whenever you find yourself needing a moment of respite.

In the last post, I also shared my weekly video schedule.  These are uploaded to my You Tube Channel as well as my FB pages.  Offering information, inspiration, and tips on creating a wellness practice, all the videos are fairly short and can fit into even the busiest person's schedule.

What I am offering anew is a fee based service.  While Integrative Wisdom always offers changing of the season gatherings here at The Center of Creative Transformation,


currently with social distancing, that is just not an option.  Yet it is still important to honor the shift in a formal way.  What I am proposing however, are a few more sustainable options.  

Option One "Community of Care"

It is my pleasure to offer gatherings using Zoom.  If you have your own group of peers you would like to participate with, set your own day and time.  Smaller groups of about 5 or less will give everyone a chance to speak and to receive personalized attention.  Each person will be asked to pay $10 for the hour.  You can send it via Pay Pal, Zelle or mail.  I will trust you to make the payment.

Option Two "My Time"

For those who would like their own hour, we can arrange those sessions as well.  These will work well for specific situations or challenges you are experiencing.  Having an hour of dedicated time will allow us to be sure you know exactly what practices or tools you want to use to build your healing muscles.  The fee for this service is $60.  Again, I trust you to send the payment via one of the above options.

Also, the Soul Catalyst Card Deck and Guidebook are almost ready for pricing.  I will let you know as soon as the guidebook is completed and everything is priced.  I am loving doing the Wednesday reading with the cards.  I am hoping you will love them as much as I do.

The Soul Catalyst Card Deck

It is my deepest hope that Integrative Wisdom can make a difference during these adverse times.  I hope you will consider partaking of one or more of our healing practices.  During the years I have noticed that seeking wisdom is not always our top priority and in times such as these, it is even more challenging as we are often struggling just to get by.  

Which way will YOU go?

We have a greater vision.  We want much more for you.  We want you to rise up into your best self and feel strong and centered and well.  Integrative Wisdom was made for times like these.  Over twenty years in the making.  Now is the time.  Wisdom has come of age.  May you partake of its gifts in your own life ever more fully.

Sending you love and hugs from a safe distance,
Your Soul Catalyst,
Verna





No comments:

Post a Comment